Hi! I’m Wendy Anson, PhD. I help people and organizations take their game to the next level using the latest in behavioral science research and best practice. As a result, clients maximize potential and improve outcomes by identifying their goals and implementing actionable steps to achieve those goals.
Too many times we play not to lose. It’s time to change your mindset and Play to Win! Behavioral changes takes time and effort. However, small changes incrementally over time can maximize potential and improve outcomes. Think of it like an airplane making a slight adjustment in course (I’m a former airline person!). Over time, that slight adjustment could be the difference between landing in San Diego or Seattle!
Before launching Engaged CTC, I worked as an internal consultant in human resources and labor relations for more than 15 years. Most of those years, I supported a fully remote management team and workforce. That experience provided me with the ability to quickly establish connections and effectively partner with people via technology or in person.
In addition to my work experience, I have or hold the following credentials:
- PhD in Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Master’s in Education Human Resource Development
- Senior Certified Professional (SPC) from the Society for Human Resource Management
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPRH) certification from the Human Resource Certification Institute
- Member of the American Psychology Association, the Society of Human Resource Management, and the International Coaching Federation.